Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filtler Net
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||200 Roll|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||packed with roll and in polybag|
|Productivity:||400kgs per day|
|Brand:||I can attach your label|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: SSF01
This kind of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is used as filter net with plain weave. The Wire Mesh is made of stainless steel type 304, 304L, 316, 316L to resist acid, corrosion, so the stainless steel filter net can be used in chemical industry, food industry, and pharmaceutical industry.
The normal mesh size is mesh number from 40, 60, 80, 100 to 200. I can weave as you need .
Hebei TongChan Imp.&Exp.Co., Ltd.
As a professional manufactuer of plastic mesh and Stainless Steel Mesh. We can design and develop new products for you, in according to your market need. Our advantage is that we can innovate and develop new styles and packing to meet special usage for market new demand.
we produced and exported follow products all over the world: anti bird net, plant support net, garden net, agricultural net, oyster pocket, bop net, plastic Fence, Filter Mesh, metal Wire Mesh, protection net, welded mesh, fiberglass net, insect screen.
The products are applied to garden, argriculture, aquaculture, industry filter, construction safety, environmental protection, and so on.
- Company Name: Hebei TongChan Imp.&Exp.Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Huang Xin Hua
- Product/Service: Plastic Mesh , Anti Bird Net , Plant Support Net , Plastic Agricultural Net , Plastic Stretch Net , Stainless Steel Mesh
- Capital (Million US $): 7500000RMB
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: anping county ,hebei province ,china
- Contact Person: Mr. Mark Wang
- Tel: 86-186-31801163